by Hh_荷荷貝瑞


pics from TFS


What about the first collection?

小克老師,為我們複習一下第一季的作品?

It's all about 90s. I guess I was thinking about junior high a lot. For both collections.

九靈年代魂!設計時滿腦子都是光陰的故事。兩季都是。

You find a lot of references in youth culture.

小克從自己的滑板少年文化取得靈感。

Well, it's your biggest self-discovery period. And at such a rapid pace.

當然囉,青少年期是發掘自我最重要的時期。

So what comes after the 90s as a source of inspiration?

九零年代之外呢?還有什麼可以給你靈感?

God, I don't know yet. I'm anti the whloe 80s craze, because all of those young kids are so into it.

上帝,我不知道。我無法忍受八零年代狂熱,因為孩子們都對它迷上了癮。

So the 90s are a comfortable reference.

所以九零年代是小克的靈感巢穴。

It's my youth. Your youth is always something you...No?

那是我的青春。你的青春期總讓你魂牽夢縈 ... 不是嗎?

Of course. But do you think it stops there, or does it keep going? You in particular because you're ...

好說好說。但你覺得你的設計趨勢會一直停留在九零年代嗎?亦或另造新局?因為妳是小克我才問的,因為...

A 90s icon? I was big in the 90s. Me and my friends always laugh about that. I'm so 90s. What's wrong with me? [laughs] Yeah, I never really thought about it. You think I need to move away from the 90s?

因為我是九零年代指標人物?小克在九零年代紅翻天!我和密友對這種看法總是樂不可支。喔我是超級九零控!我到底是怎麼了?(哈哈)嗯,這種問題我真的沒想過。你覺得我必須要揮揮衣袖,告別九零年代嗎?

You don't need to move away from anything. I've always admired your choices.

小克現在就是完美女神了,不需向前行。我總是欣賞妳的選擇。

But they're so inconsistent.

但我的選擇都很跳tone欸。

I never thought so.

我從不這麼認為![*我都要感動了,記者大概是個小克粉絲。]

I always think that they're so all over the map that I don't even understand why people think that I'm fashionable.

我總覺得我的選擇天馬行空,七十二變花蝴蝶。這樣人家還覺得我是時尚女孩!有沒有搞錯!

But there's always a wink or a clever references.

但小克總會暗送秋波或選擇太聰明的復古指涉。



Is there? I hope so. You're putting a lot of pressure on me [laughs].

有嗎?希望囉。你這樣我壓力很大欸(呵呵)。

What do you think of self-reinvention?

異體化萬歲!小克覺得進化如何?

As an actress, every role you're reinventing. And when you're a young person, you're constantly reinventing, from a hippie to a new-waver to a skater to a raver, or whatever. Just assuming different identities to find yourself.

身為演員,我需要重新變成每個角色。當你年輕時,你總是不斷改變、創造自己;也許從花之子女變成新浪音癡、再變成滑板少年、銳舞俗,隨便啦。扮演不同身分,找自己。

You don't seem like someone who's interested in reinventing herself.

妳不像是樂衷於改變自己的人欸。

No, I'm pretty comfortable with who I am - for the most part.

真的。我對於現在的自己沒什麼好抱怨的。大部分啦!

What was the role you turn down in
Legally Blonde?

重頭戲來了!小克婉拒了【金髮尤物】的什麼角色?

The Selma Blair character - the bitchy, preppy girl. I wished to God I had done that movie. I really fucked up with that one. Screwed the pooch. And also Drew Barrymore's Never Been Kissed. She offered me the Leelee Sobieski part, and I should done that, too.

哭哭,莎瑪布萊兒的正牌女友角色 - 那個很賤的書蟲型女孩。我好希望可以演【金髮尤物】阿!千金難買早知道。小克後悔到了無以附加的地步。還有茱兒巴莉摩的【一吻定江山】。茱兒好心邀我演莉莉索碧斯基的眼鏡妹角色。我應該答應的。



kerker.


Why did you say no?

小克為何說不?

I said no to Legally Blonde because I was offered a play in New York, and I'd never do theater, and it was a Joe Orton play [What the Butler Saw]. It was off-Broadway and just something that I really wanted to do. The movie is so amusing and funny, and I can appreciate it now, but at the time I probably thought it was pretty corny.

我拒演【金髮尤物】,因為當時有人請我演舞台,在紐約。我從來沒有待過劇場,而且那是Joe Orton的百老匯奧比獎最佳外國編劇 - 【管家看見了什麼】。此劇剛下百老匯,我戲癮大發。我現在可以欣賞【金髮尤物】了,它很有趣,娛樂性十足。只因當時太年輕,小克大概覺得那不過是好萊塢陳腐公式。
[*筆者仍無法理解【金髮尤物】有什麼好的。]



Anna Wintour aka 穿著PRADA的惡魔


How close have you come to a Vogue cover?

小克上Vogue雜誌封面的機率是?

Not very close. Because I've never had a big commercial film. I don't think I'm really an Anna girl, sadly. It doesn't seem like it. I don't think that I'm squeaky clean enough for her. Maybe I'm not pretty enough, She likes very pretty girls.

微乎其微。因為我沒有演好萊塢大製作商業(爛)片。而且我覺得穿著PRADA的惡魔不喜歡我,辛酸誰人知。她不可能喜歡我啦。我又不是白白淨淨的好女孩。不然就是我不漂亮,安娜喜歡正妹。(自卑自棄了起來...)





You're a very pretty girl. 

妳是宇宙無敵大正妹!

No Sienna Miller-style, though. She puts her on, like, every other week. And what's her name, with the jaw, the other pretty one: Keira Knightley. She always puts her on too. 

不是席安娜米勒那型的。
穿著PRADA的惡魔每半個月就讓裘德洛前女友上封面。還有那個 ... 就什麼來著?下顎需要矯正的美麗女孩:排骨精琪拉。她也常上封面,儘管她笑起來很醜。[*這句是我加的!]




You recently worked with Werner Herzog. 

談談妳和荷索最近的合作。

I worked with him before on Julien Donkey-Boy. He played my father, which was terrifying. I think he was doing some kind of Method shit, because he was really mean to me the whole time and kind of chauvinistic. So I was really scared about working on My Son, My Som, What Have Ye Done. I didn't know what I was getting into. But we spoke on the phone before, and he seemed very kind and enthusiastic about me being in the project. I showed up and he was very gentle, and it was compeletely the opposite of the experience on Julien Donkey-Boy.

我之前和荷索合作過【驢孩朱利安】。他演我把拔,真是噩夢一場。我想荷索那時在實驗技法狗屎。因為他拍片時、收工後都對我超壞的!還有點沙文主義。所以合作【我兒,我兒,你造了什麼孽?】,我心有餘悸,不知道會遇到什麼樣的狀況。但拍片前我們用電話連絡,他對於我能加入劇組十分開心。我每次出現他都很紳士。和之前的拍片經驗完全兩回事。

And David Lynch produced it. 

大衛區區製作。

Yes. But, unfortunately, he didn't come to the set. 

對阿。可惜他沒有常到片場找我喝茶聊天。

You should do a fashion collaboration with him. 

妳可以找他合作時尚衣裝。[*千萬不要!]

You think? Maybe I'll look into it.


你這麼覺得?也許吧。讓我看看我的行事曆。


之前的訪問:小克on荷索




In 2010 you will be acting in Werner Herzog's "My son, my son, what have you done". What do you think of Herzog's work?

Herzog was very controlled, which surprised me. I thought that the environment would have been very loose, more improvisational. He had a very precise idea of how he wanted us to come out on the screen, where he wanted us to stand, how he wanted us to shift our head, all very exact, something I didn't expect. He also was very gentile, he would touch you so you knew he was there watching and I really liked that about him. He had this gentle side you usually don't see or hear often about him.

這段請看奎嘎的翻譯


創作者介紹

逐夢者The Dreamers

hhalleberry 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(2) 人氣()


留言列表 (2)

發表留言
  • ivyii38
  • 哈哈哈你對齊拉的翻譯就是厭惡二字嗎
    很好很好
    下顎需要矯正的女孩 不美的排骨精
  • 嗯我真的不喜歡她 對不起

    矯正一下應該會好一點
    不然都要被<贖罪>裡的妹妹(大心)超越了

    hhalleberry 於 2009/09/16 20:24 回覆

  • ivyii38
  • 沒關係我也不喜歡啊
  • 哈哈who's your favorite Hollywood girl? Portman?
    因為她搶走傑克船長嗎?

    hhalleberry 於 2009/09/28 18:58 回覆

找更多相關文章與討論